We Are Buying List
Please call us toll free 1-888-255-4565, email us at email@example.com or stop by our store for a free quote.
No appointments are needed (Mon-Fri 10-5pm). Simply bring all your Gold jewellery in to our store and we will assess your jewellery based on the Purity (Karat) and Pay you Top Dollar on the Spot if you decide to sell.
Quick Tips for an Easy transaction:
- Remove all costume Jewellery as we cannot offer anything for these items. (If you are not sure bring it along and we will test it for you)
- Almost all Jewellery will be stamped with a Purity Stamp. (10K/14K/18K/22K and for international you will see a Numeric Stamp .416/.585/.750/.916)
- We will deduct weight for Semi Precious stones. If there are larger stones sometimes to get an accurate gold weight we will ask to remove these.
- Small diamonds, ‘chip size’ (.10 ct or less) we cannot add value for, however larger diamonds we will make a quote with and without the stone. You are always welcome to keep the diamond if it is removable.
- *Dental Gold* Will only be accepted if all impurities have been removed prior to bringing it in. (A hammer or pliers works well for this)
- Valid Photo ID is required and you must be 18 yrs of age.
Thank-you for Helping us Serve You Better, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Looking to sell a Coin and or Paper Money Collection?
Please call us toll free 1-888-255-4565, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our store for a free quote. We have knowledgeable experienced appraisers here for you. Simply come by the store and we will sit down with you and asses your collection. (Mon-Fri 10-5pm).
No Appointments Needed
**For Estates and Larger Collections: Please call in advance to ensure our chief appraiser is available
** Don’t live close by? No Problem. You can mail your items to us for a free apprasial. If you decide to sell the items we will send out payment (Canadian or US funds). Items not purchased will be returned at our expense.
Send your items to:
Attn: Todd Sandham
300 Victoria St. North. Suite #7
N2H 6R9 Canada
**House Calls are also available for larger collections for local residents at a respectable hourly fee. Fees are reimbursed if you decide to sell your collection. Please call us to setup an appointment (519-579-9302) ** Insurance Appraisals are available at an Hourly rate. Please call for rates and to book an appointment. (Please note we can only appraise items in your possession. For theft and fire cases we are unable to issue insurance appraisals)
The DO'S and DONT'S: Over the years we find that many people attempt to do things that they feel will increase the value of their items. In most cases they are unknowingly damaging their valuables and in turn reducing the amount of money we can offer for their Valuables.
- Never attempt to clean your coins. Collectors appreciate natural looking coins.
- Never attempt to press your paper money.
- Do not wrap your coins or items in saran wrap as it will damage your coins over time.
- Do not keep your collection in basements where there can be moisture and humidity.
- Never rub or wipe surfaces of coins as it will leave minor surface scratches.
- If your coins are in plastic pages and starting to show signs of green (Plastic contamination) remove ASAP and consult your local coin dealer.
- Try to handle coins by their edges, especially red copper, and handle as little as possible.
- The internet is a great source of information, however to a novice collector it can be very misleading for determining values of your coins. Always refer to reference books and or a professional dealer.
- Keep your coins and paper money protected in safe holders to prevent further wear and scratches.
- Monitor your collectables at least 3 times a year to insure no contamination or moisture is affecting your items.
- Keep your collection in a stable environment with as little temperature change and humidity as possible.
- If there is a smoker in the house consider an air tight location to prevent smoke damage and unwanted odors on your items.
To help speed up the appraisal time there is a few simple steps you can do to prepare your collection prior to see us.
- If your coins and paper money are in albums then just leave as is and come see us.
- For Loose coins simply sort into the following groups. You can simple put each group into bags or containers.
- Separate by Denominations: (1c/5c/10c/25c/50c/$1.00/$2.00)
- For 1c and 5c Simply sort these by Monarch: (Victoria 1858-1901/Edward 1902-1910/Geroge 5th 1911-1936/ George 6th 1937-52/ Elizabeth 1953-date)
- for 10c and 25c Simply sort by the following: (A)1966 and older, B)1967 Centennial, C)1968 Silver, D)1969-Date)
- For 50c and $1.00 Simply sort by the following: (A)1967 and older, B)1968-Date)
- For Canadian Paper Money simply organize by Issue Dates: (1.1935/ 2.1937/ 3.1954/ 4.1967/ 5.1970’s/ 6.1980 Birds/ 7.Modern Journey series/ 8. Chartered and Dominion Notes)
- Separate by Detonations (1c/5c/10c/25c/50c/$1.00/)
- 1c and 5c Sort by design
- 10c and 25c Sort by the following (1.1964 and older/ 2. 1965-date)
- 50c sort by the following (1. 1964 and older/ 2. 1964-1970/ 3.1971-date)
- $1.00 Sort by the following (1. 1935-Older/ 2. 1936-date)
- All Gold coins keep separate.
- We typically buy this all by weight for most modern world coinage (1900-date)* Coins older then 1900 will need to be viewed to determine value.
- Simply pull out all Gold and Silver coins and the rest just keep together.
We would like to thank you for following these simple organizational steps, as it will greatly help for a smooth quick transaction.
As always if you have any questions please call or email us and we will gladly assist you.
We need your Canadian coins and banknotes in all grades and conditions.
Contact our office today! Email: email@example.com to get a buy price. Please call us locally at (519) 579-9048 or Toll-Free at 1-888-255-4565 as well.
We do Consignment
We consign most coins and paper money from Canada and the USA. We advertise in many mediums and will endeavor to get top price for your item.
If you would like to get more information on how to consign your item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 579-9302.