Make Colonial Acres Auctions
#1 Choice for consigning your valued items!
With over 25 years in the industry, our team of Professional Numismatists are here to help appraise and evaluate your items, ensuring they are properly
attributed and handled with the utmost care and professionalism.
Our Staff consists of 5 Senior Appraisers, specializing in all fields of the numismatic world; alongside we have a full team ready to help process your consignments to ensure they achieve their maximum exposure to the buying community. Colonial Acres Auctions is proud to have a successful sell rate of nearly 90% average throughout all of our Auctions, a benchmark
rarely achieved in the industry.
If you are considering consigning or selling your items, let us make the process simple and seamless. We will take the time to sit down with you and go
through your items, and make the best recommendations to maximize your return. In many cases we are able to offer top dollar and buy your items on the spot, and for choice material we will showcase them in the best suited upcoming auction and work to get you the best prices possible.
In today's world of Technology and Online Business, reaching out to the entire globe is right at our fingertips! Let Colonial Acres use our expertise in the digital world. We use both in-house and private tech companies that we work alongisde to ensure we are keeping up with the ever-changing world of the internet and marketing our Auctions online to the best of our abilities.
If you are not local, do not worry; we have private insurance for all incoming and outgoing parcels, we can make proper arrangements to have your items shipped to us, or for choice and rare material, we may make arrangements to come see you. Contact Us today to discuss any questions you may have or to make arrangements to get your items on their way to us today!
Toll free at 1-888-255-4565(ext. 205 or 212) • Fax 519-579-0532
Email email@example.com • www.colonialacres.com/auctions
Example of item we like to buy and or consign:
Canadian Coins, USA Coins, World Coins, Canadian Paper Money, Chartered Paper Money,
Tokens, Gold , Silver, Medals & More!
Unlike some buyers who may "cherry pick" the good items, we will make offers on everything
making the process clean and as simple as possible for you.
Proud members of: Canadian Association of Numismatic Dealers (C.A.N.D.), RCNA & ONA
If you wish to consign, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Print of our submission form and fill in your consignments Click Here for Consignment form
- If mailing in your submissions please send your items to our Kitchener Ontario location. Our address is listed below.
- If delivering items to our store we are available Mon-Fri 10-5 PM and most Saturdays 10-3 PM
- For pickup or trade show drop off please call and ask for Todd or Kirk to make appropriate arrangements
- If you have any questions regarding your submission please call or email us and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you for your inquiry, we look forward to hearing from you,
Phone: 1-888-255-4565 ext 205 or 212
991 Victoria street North
Why consign with us?
Colonial Acres Auctions conducts 2 major auctions a year. All of our auctions are a public, mail, fax, telephone, email and internet live auction. We would love to have your items in our next upcoming auction! With over 10,000 clients on our mailing list, we feel that we have a strong buyer presence which has resulted in top prices realized for our consignees.
Thank-you for considering Colonial Acres Coins Auctions to handle your consignments. With almost 25 years in the business we here at Colonial Acres feel that we have built a solid foundation of clientele and respect in the numismatic community that will help us deliver positive results with your consignments.
Please feel confident that we can offer a risk free seamless process for you. We have both incoming and outgoing mail insurance through our private insurance company and we have a full size walk in bank vault at our store location with up to date security system.
To ensure your consignment(s) full potential is reached our knowledgeable staff will select suitable starting prices for your lots based on current market value and trends. This information will be made available to you for approval prior to the auction going live. For any further questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colonial Acres Auctions has set up custom wholesale rates for the dealer community when consigning your items with us.Please contact us to discuss your consignments and rate packages that we can offer you.
Email us at: email@example.com or
Call us: Mon-Fri 9-5pm at 1-855-255-4565 ext 203 and ext 212.
Estates, Trustee,s or Institutions:
We are here to help! We understand you may be dealing in unfamiliar territory. Colonial Acres Auction,s staff will consult with you on your items and give you the best suitable advice in regards to the best way to liquidate your assets. In some cases auctioning off material is the best suitable way to satisfy the terms and conditions of estates. In cases where the items may not be best suitable in an auction event our knowledgeable appraisers can prepare a fair market evaluation of the item(s) and make you a buy offer. Fee,s may apply depending on the situation and information and documentation required) Please contact us for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Mon-Fri 9-5pm at 1-855-255-4565 ext 203.
This is a master consignment agreement and each consignment of numismatic property is subject to the terms and conditions contained within this agreement.
Colonial Acres Auctions agrees to act on your behalf to sell your numismatic properties under the following terms and conditions:
1. We will, in our sole discretion, determine the number of items in a lot. We will determine the lowest price in conjunction with the consignor for each item or lot at such percentage of what we believe the retail value of the item or lot would be in a sale between a willing buyer and seller as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate. You authorize us to set such minimum bid. This minimum bid is designed to encourage bidders.
2. The consigner will receive a copy of each of their listed items approximately 1 week prior to the starting of each auction, at which point the consigner, can suggest any changes to be made to their lot prior to the live auction. These changes are solely at the consigner risk and could hinder the possible sale of their item. Colonial Acres Auction will not be liable for any unsold lots due do pricing or description changes made by the consignor.
3. Any monetary advances provided on an item or collection does not represent a guaranteed selling price.
4. Mail bidders may return incorrectly described or misattributed lots for full credit within 7 days of receipt, except that as consignors must be paid, late remittance may be cause to negate return privileges, and absolutely no returns can be accepted for any reason after the expiry of 30 days from the date of the sale. ALL FLOOR SALES ARE FINAL and no returns will be accepted from the floor bidders or people acting as agents for others for any reason whatsoever.
5. Title to all lots remains with the auctioneer until paid for in full, but they are held at the risk of the purchaser once the hammer has fallen. Accounts for all material sold at the sale and paid for will be settled within 30- 45 days after the sale.
6. Consignor acknowledges that the hammer is the final bid price accepted by the auctioneer. The price does not include the buyer’s fee, which Colonial Acres Auctions retains in full.
7. We have no duty or obligation to enforce or collect payment from any buyer. If any buyer does not pay us for any sold lot within 45 days after the end of an auction, you have the option to withdraw the lot and have us return it to you, at your expense, or you may leave the lot with us for placement in another auction.
8. Provided we receive payment from the buyer, within 45 days after the end of the auction, we will remit you the Net Proceeds for the lots sold. The “Net Proceeds” consist of the amount of the total proceeds collected, less the seller’s commission. This amount is issued within 30-45 days from the date of the auction.
9. You warrant to us, and to the buyer of the numismatic property, that you hold the item legally and that you have the right to consign it for sale, that there are no liens on it, that good title and right to possession will pass from you to the buyer free from all liens and claims, and that you have provided us with any information you possess regarding the provenance of the item. We have the discretion to disclose or publish any of said information regarding the provenance. You will indemnify and hold the buyer and us harmless from any damages (including attorney’s fees) relating to the breach of your agreement’s or warranties in this agreement. The warranties and indemnity will survive the completion of the transaction described in this agreement.
10. In the event that any police department, regulatory agency or other governmental authority claims title to any numismatic property or claims that such title is not vested in you and requests us to deliver such property to such department, agency or authority, you authorize us to deliver the property so requested to such department, agency or authority and agree that we shall no longer have any responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to such property under this agreement or otherwise.
11. Neither you nor we may amend this agreement, unless both of us agree, in writing, to do so.
Please click below to print any of the following Forms
Sign up here and receive a PDF copy of our Auction Items via email
October 21st 2018
November 18st 2018
December 26th 2018
January 27th 2019
February 23th 2019
March 22th 2019