2020 Canada $20 Murano Holiday Cookies Fine Silver Coin
Christmas is right across the corner and if you're on the market for a gift for a friend or your special someone, then this Murano Holiday Cookies - 1 oz. $20 Pure Silver Coloured Coin is a worthwhile option.
It comes with colourful cookies are going appeal to your sweet tooth and bring back childhood Christmas memories. They're also perfect if you want to introduce coin collecting to your young one.
A spoonful of ginger, a pinch of nutmeg and a dash of cinnamon… these are the spices that make the holidays nice. Our 2020 holiday coin serves up some festive magic with a Murano glass gingerbread man on a plateful of cookies for Santa! Shortbread, chocolate chip and more—these decorated treats are a sweet reminder of a holiday baking tradition that is a recipe for family fun. With the coin standing in for the plate, the colourful cookies will appeal to your sweet tooth and bring back memories of leaving milk and cookies out for the jolly old elf.
Item Number: 174362
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight: 31.39 g
Diameter: 38 mm
Face Value: $20
Artist: Maire-Élaine Cusson (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
• 'Tis the season for tradition. Our annual holiday coin is a nostalgia-filled celebration of the magic of the season, topped by a beautiful Murano glass element.
• Festive treats that are fun to make, share and eat. For 2020, a plate full of iced cookies brings back fun memories of holiday baking with loved ones, and the excitement of leaving milk and cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve.
• Features Murano glass. Our smiling gingerbread man is made from colourful Murano glass using centuries-old techniques. Due to its handcrafted nature, no two Murano pieces are exactly alike, meaning no two coins are alike either.
Burgundy clamshell with black beauty box.
Please note: This product is no longer tax exempt due to modifications to the coin, including (but not limited to):
• Embellishments such as sculptures or moving parts
• Crystals, gemstones or diamonds embedded into the coin
• Sculptures and/or other moving parts
Please see The Royal Canadian Mint's FAQ for more details.